[Antennaware] Cylindrical Model for Triangular Tower

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] Cylindrical Model for Triangular Tower
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:47:59 -0400
I remember sometime being told to use a one foot diameter conductor
for a tower, but that was a while ago, and there are some older email
caches that got lost in a HD crash.

That's difficult to use if you are trying to model a tower plus beams
etc as a vertical with the NEC problems with junctions of dissimilar
wires.

Guy.