No subject

Subject: No subject
From: W7NI@delphi.com (W7NI@delphi.com)
Date: Sat Jul 9 03:54:46 1994
REVIEW

>From GOOSE WD8LLD <GOOSTER@delphi.com>  Sat Jul  9 17:19:54 1994
From: GOOSE WD8LLD <GOOSTER@delphi.com> (GOOSE WD8LLD)
Subject: HOT BUTTERED TOAST

While this thread is going, I would like to throw in my 2 cents worth.
Here at WD8LLD we tape all of out coax connections with SCOTCH-33.
we use about 4 wraps and then cover the entire connection with a
product known as "Duct Seal."  This stuff is the same stuff used by
the power companies to seal service entrances, etc.  It is marketed
onder the aliases of "Seal-Flex" and a few other trade names. It works
better that the infamous "Coax-Seal" and does not get gooey in the
hot sun.  I just bought a 5 lb. block of the stuff from a local
supply house for less than $5.  Plus it does not get stiff in below
zero temps.

73..............de goWD8LLD   <GOOSTER@DELPHI.COM>