No subject

Subject: No subject
From: tbarnett@lexmark.com (tbarnett@lexmark.com)
Date: Thu Jul 28 18:47:39 1994
My unsubscribe evidently did not work.
Please take me off the contest reflector somehow.

From: Walton L. Stinson" <wstinson@csn.org (Walton L. Stinson)
Subject: Contest Club milage rules

i dont see much support for doing away with the mileage limits.
jim is proposing that we put some flexibility in by saying that the
geographical center of a club has so many grid squares
around it, and that these grid squares can be configured anyway
you want - square, rectangle, straight line, or anything else
as long as the grid squares are contiguous.  it is an interesting
idea.
73, walt, w0cp, <wstinson@listenup.com>