Wifes, Kids, and Contests...

Subject: Wifes, Kids, and Contests...
From: tigger@prairienet.org (Sean E. Kutzko)
Date: Fri Oct 27 01:48:48 1995

Barry, W2UP wrote:

>Hey Jeff - How about electing Terri as president of the contester-XYL
>society? She can give pep talks...

At the very least, how about an aritcle for the NCJ?

"An XYL's insights on contesting" or something along those lines.

Sean (still single and not sure if he's happy with that or not!)

--
Sean Kutzko                                              Amateur Radio: KF9PL
Urbana, IL                                               DXCC: 304 wkd/300 cfmd

              "You can't close the door when the wall's caved in."