Looking for KK5EP

Subject: Looking for KK5EP
From: KA2AEV@aol.com (KA2AEV@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 13:51:03 1995
If your still around, Please drop me a note with your Email address
I seem to have misplaced it.
I have some information about an amplifier you requested finally!
73 de Mike

From: snace@wsc.nasa.gov (Steve Nace) (Steve Nace)
Subject: Space Environment Center Web Page for Radio Users

There is an excellent Web page that can overwhelm you with lots
of Solar data. Check it out.

http://www.sel.noaa.gov/radio/radio.html

73 de Hose KN5H