The "Good Old Boys on 75M"

Subject: The "Good Old Boys on 75M"
From: nt5c@easy.com (John Warren) (John Warren)
I realize that contesters don't have the time to spare, but I thoroughly
enjoy goading and infuriating the pig farmers every once in a while. Find
an excuse to enter the qso, and be careful to disagree with everything they
say (Sure-fire winner: Indicate how much you admire Hillary). Chide them
for being unable to construct a sentence without a cuss word in it. The
secret is to stay absolutely calm and humorous - though of course VERY
sarcastic (comes naturally to ex-Brits). They are completely unnerved by
finding that their venom just makes you laugh. It's very rewarding to hear
the state they work themselves into. Helps to have a reasonably good signal
so they can't just shout you down.

Someone will undoubtedly tell me that I must have serious problems wanting
to do this, and that's probably true - but it sure is fun when there's no
dx around.

John, NT5C.

P.S. Stay out of shotgun range, and don't give them your e-mail address!