The "Good Old Boys on 75M"

Subject: The "Good Old Boys on 75M"
From: Gary Schwartz <garyk9gs@solaria.sol.net> (Gary Schwartz)
On Wed, 7 Feb 1996, Al Quaglieri wrote:

> Not true, Gary. The inconsiderate bastids using 5 kW and their processors
> set on "stun" are the ones slopping up and down the bands.
>
> Al
> NN2U

I've taken my reply to private e-mail so as not to subject anyone else to
this unfounded garbage.  I'd suggest all replies to NN2U be done this way
as well.

73,
Gary K9GS    (You have to STOP the Q-Tip when there's resistance !)
        | Gary Schwartz  K9GS           E-Mail: garyk9gs@solaria.sol.net |
        | Society of Midwest Contesters   Packet:K9GS@WA9KEC.WI.USA.NOAM |
        | Greater Milwaukee DX Association Secretary/Treasurer           |