good ol' boys on 75m (fwd)

Subject: good ol' boys on 75m (fwd)
From: rhodesj@pionet.net (Jim Rhodes) (Jim Rhodes)
>> Let's face it
>>you will get NO help from the FCC. Yes, we have gotten help from the league,
>>they told us who to call. But they have no enforcment authority so that is the
>>limit of what they can do.
>>

>Why not file suit against them in federal court?

This is something we have considered, right now we are waiting for the biggest
problem to end up in jail for an unrelated state offence (ham on police force!).
We have got the unlicensed operator locked out with the fingerprinter though,
do things may improve-no thanks to the fcc
Jim Rhodes KC0XU
rhodesj@pionet.net