good ol' boys on 75m (fwd)

Subject: good ol' boys on 75m (fwd)
From: Paul Knupke (CS)" <knupke@babbage.csee.usf.edu (Paul Knupke (CS))
On Sun, 4 Feb 1996, Pete Soper wrote:

> My mail was about malicious interference, not over-reactions to QRMing by
> over-eager contesters.  Listening to QRM of a net Sunday afternoon put me in
> a too general frame of mind.

Well they own the frequencies,  don't they?

They interfere with nets, regular qso's, and of course contesters.

I can handle the DX contests on 75 with activity being down below 3825
mostly but contesting from 3825 and up is crazy.

 Paul Knupke, Jr.                  /  Pinellas County ARES Asst. EC
 knupke@babbage.csee.usf.edu      /         Pinellas County Skywarn
 Largo, FL USA                   /               Fidonet 1:3603/570
 Amateur Radio Callsign: KR4YL  /      Florida Contest Group Member