Tower Help

Subject: Tower Help
From: broz@csn.net (John Brosnahan) (John Brosnahan)
>A tower really does not need that much maintainence except, of course, to
>take it down every 2-3 years to grease the joints between the sections...

Out here in Colorado, where it is pretty windy all of the time, we also try
to rotate the guys every few years to equalize the wear and tear from the
predominately western winds.

BTW  You failed to mention that when you replace your tower sections after
greasing you should also turn them to equalize the ultraviolet exposure on
the three faces.

73  John  W0UN

John Brosnahan
La Salle Research Corp      24115 WCR 40     La Salle, CO 80645  USA
voice 970-284-6602            fax 970-284-0979           email broz@csn.net