BEWARE: WR6R/KH7 NOT ON KURE

Subject: BEWARE: WR6R/KH7 NOT ON KURE
From: wv5s@icon.net (wv5s@icon.net)
Date: Tue Apr 2 21:11:08 1996
Ed,

I don't know how you can guarantee that the log will be thrown out.

The KH7 series callsigns have been available for use in Hawaii for
over a year.  This info has been published in every magazine I have
seen.  Many Hams have used it including myself.  I used NH7/WV5S in
the WPX CW Test last year and had my scores published in CQ Magazine.

It never hurts to check things out before you start calling people
names on the reflectors.

Jim, WV5S