ARRL CAC input sought

Subject: ARRL CAC input sought
From: k9uwa@cris.com (John Goller)
Date: Fri Aug 2 01:18:42 1996
OH....so as ABRAUN pointed out now we can "rubber clock"3-5 minutes
and thats OK  !!!!  10 minute rule has outlived its usefullness!!
What we really need is a "2 RADIO RULE" any more than 2 RADIOS and
you are M/M. One radio is RUN the other is MULT !

re: 160 mtr rule change: Another change designed to drive what little
DX we hear away! Why doesn't ARRL just call it a SS-160 Test and be
done with it!

73 de JOHN K9UWA
John K9UWA

k9uwa@cris.com