TS940 - weak spots?

Subject: TS940 - weak spots?
From: DL1IAO@sugarland.ampr.org (DL1IAO@sugarland.ampr.org)
Date: Fri Aug 2 01:01:41 1996
Hi all!

I got an offer for a TS940 at a very fair price.

I used a 940 only once during a 160m CW Contest as 2nd radio and did
not notice any advantage over the TS930 which had been used at the
running position.  In fact I liked the 930-RX better.

Anyone around having done RX-measurements or side-to-side comparisons
to other (newer) rigs?  What are the weak spots, if any?

Thanks!

Stefan
DL1IAO@sugarland.ampr.org

WAEDC (Worked All Europe Dx Contest) 1996               CW  10/11 Aug
                                                       SSB  14/15 Sep