NH6T

Subject: NH6T
From: John.Evans@comsat.com (John.Evans@comsat.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 07:50:21 1997
     In the 1995 CQ 160 meter phone contest I worked NH6T. Sent two QSL
     cards with SASE's, but no reply. From an enquiry on the QSL reflector
     I learn that Reg is on the Mainland, whereabouts unknown. His HI
     manager has a couple of boxes of cards for him , but the last one he
     sent was returned "address unkown". As I only need Hawaii and Alaska
     for WAS on 160 phone, I really would appreciate it if anyone could put
     me in touch with Reg. Sorry Trey,I know this is barely contest
     related, but I have exhausted other avenues..........John, N3HBX