Fiber optic contest computer networks

Subject: Fiber optic contest computer networks
From: w2xx@cloud9.net (w2xx@cloud9.net)
Date: Sun Jan 26 21:49:34 1997
Hi John:

I think that Richard, K5NA, gave the talk at Dayton regarding
the fiber-optics links for computer networks.  Don't remember
his e-mail address, but I believe he is on the reflector and
will no doubt contact you if he sees your message.

73, J.P. W2XX

J.P. Kleinhaus, W2XX  (fdba AA2DU)
E-mail:  w2xx@cloud9.net

As we say in the software business:  "You are hosed."