[CQ-Contest] Re: [TowerTalk] TH7DX INFO

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [TowerTalk] TH7DX INFO
From: k0wa@southwind.net (Lee Buller)
Date: Wed Mar 19 12:19:36 1997
Hey...you guys were on the ball.  I was wondering who would bring up the
fact that the height above the ground dictates angle of radiation.

That is by large IMHO where people get whopper-jawed with yagis.  Got to
have them up in the air to work.  But there is something to say about longer
booms and more elements, but I don't think you see that much improvement on
HF antennas.  You'll see that more in VHF and in beam width.

Question:  If a TA-33 and a TH7 are at 100 feet...which one will work better?

Respectfully

Lee
k0wa@southwind.net