[CQ-Contest] THE TRUTH: fcc rf guidelines

Subject: [CQ-Contest] THE TRUTH: fcc rf guidelines
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Tue Dec 30 09:18:21 1997
I think there are two time averaging (both equalling 33-50% duty cycle or
something like that) situations. I believe one was 10 or 15 minutes over a
30 minute period. Also, average power rather than PEP is used, so that's
a 40-60% reduction right there. Of course, those who use RTTY etc will
have a tougher time of it.

73, Bob AA0CY<AA0CY@CONTESTING.COM>