[CQ-Contest] New and improved IARU?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New and improved IARU?
From: wd4ahz@gte.net (Ron Wetjen)
Date: Mon Apr 6 15:44:15 1998
Ric Painter wrote:

> If my magic wand worked, I'd make just one change to
> IARU; and, this will likely take a magic wand.  I'd add a
> LOW Power category to satisfy us pip squeaks.  Oh, I
> know, this aint no perfect world. . .

Sounds like a great idea to me!  Has anyone suggested this before?  Such
a change, might even make this my second favorite contest after 10
Meters!  Maybe we need to make a "formal" request to the CAC!  Seems
they are open to rules changes ... even when no one asks (re: Field
Day).

See you in the "Florida QSO Party", where we have enough categories to
make ALMOST everyone happy!!

73, Ron

--

Ron Wetjen