[CQ-Contest] The contest has ENDED !!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] The contest has ENDED !!
From: felipe@isla.net (Felipe J. Hernandez)
Date: Fri Jul 3 20:05:42 1998

Well I understood the point of both my good friends Dale and Jim,
but this subject as well as the majority of subjects that extend too long on
the list have the same funny ending. When two ideas are so far apart but
still
they make lots of sense to lots of us, they are showing what we are, a
great country
with great ideas not necessarily similar, and that is hard to understand!

But thank goodness for people like Van, that can still see that this is, just
a hobby not international politics and can close the subject with some humor!

My first Baby was born a couple of days ago and Im working towards my own
"family M/S"
soon! I just hope that when Alexander grows to be a contester he will have
as much
fun contesting as we all do... Even with the flaming!!!

73's to all

Felipe NP4Z
CFF Member
(contesting for fun comitee)