[CQ-Contest] Innovative Idea

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Innovative Idea
From: slazar19@sgi.net (Spencer Lazar)
Date: Tue Aug 4 12:58:36 1998
Contesters,

Rule changes?

Attention All: There will be no rule changes!

What say K3EST?

All the quibbling is about points and equity. Everyone wants
to gain something but give up nothing. Typical contesters
always looking for the edge over the next guy.

Edge = Winning

Bite the bullet:

1. All mainland Europe to mainland Europe "Zero Points"
2. All mainland Europe contacts counts as "One Singular Country Mult."
                  "BECAUSE THIS IS A DX CONTEST"

    or if you want the "cq ww dx & qso party" (for everyone)

1. Then all U.S. states should count as "Seperate Country" status also.

Now there is no need to change point structure!

Now my edge will be your edge and your edge will be my edge.

Sincerely,
dr. Bafoofnik,

p.s., The only thing this contest has in common with Thanksgiving
is that you're all a bunch of Turkeys!  :-)