[CQ-Contest] WPX- EU qso party?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX- EU qso party?
From: robert@gi0kow.freeserve.co.uk (Robert Cummings)
Date: Wed Mar 3 18:58:22 1999
In message <4.1.19990303095828.00a46f00@oampc12.csg.mot.com>, Chad
Kurszewski <Chad_Kurszewski@css.mot.com> writes
>True enough Robert, but you might be missing the point.
Wait a moment, maybe it is you who missed the point of the post, I was
not under any circumstances making an argument either for or against the
new rule change. In fact the message had nothing at all to do with the
rule change.

The only point of the post was to highlight the fact that WPX under the
old rules was anything but an EU qso party which had been suggested
earlier. I just thought it was interesting how close the overall
percentages between WPX and CQWW matched up.

Apologies if my earlier mail was interpreted in any other way.
73

- --
Robert Cummings GI0KOW