[CQ-Contest] Apr wpx and busted q

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Apr wpx and busted q
From: otpaphil@erols.com (Darrell Neron)
Date: Wed May 5 12:37:09 1999
I agree with Bill about some of the best prop in May. I remember that
year also when 15 AND 20 were open around the clock. Might be nice to
avoid the holiday - but it is only a holiday in the US, and not the rest
of the world.

73 and hope CU All on 6 bands from V26E (multisingle with N3OC) WPX CW!
(sacrificing a holiday weekend to go on a DXPedition)
Darrell AB2E/V26E