[CQ-Contest] 2RSO Operating Position Layout

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2RSO Operating Position Layout
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Mon May 10 01:33:57 1999
What you presbyopic (aka old, hi) folks might want to do is get
"computer glasses." The top part is mid-range (18-24 inches), like
a trifocal or middle of the progressive lens, and the bottom is the
full near power (12-18 inches). The disadvantage is if you look up
over the monitor at a distance, it will be a blur. But if you are
seriously contesting and planted in the chair for hours, it will
probably work out better in the long run.

There are all sorts of interesting occupational lenses, like the
plumber's bifocal which is on the top for working overhead...

73,
Dr. Barry (ophthalmologist)

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com