[CQ-Contest] 2RSO Operating Position Layout

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2RSO Operating Position Layout
From: 107770.3462@compuserve.com (James P. Cassidy)
Date: Mon May 10 03:32:05 1999
CAA19141
Sender: owner-cq-contest@contesting.com

Joe, Also a tri focal user here and I found a solution.  I had glasses made
that the whole lens is the same as the middle of the trifocal, the correct
focal length to the monitor.  which is also the same as to the radio,etc.
Really has saved me many neck problems especially working M/M from W7RM
where the monitors are all pretty high above the radios.  Its a nice
feeling to be able to see all of the monitor, etc without aiming the tri
focal at the few lines on the screen.
73 Jim KI7Y

PS: They cost about $100 but well worth it for me.