[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10M rule violations

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10M rule violations
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 15:32:34 1999
Here are the violated rules directly from the ARRL web site:

6.3 All entrants may transmit only one signal on the air at any given time.

6.4 The frequencies from 28.3 through 28.35 MHz are designated as a non-contest
window. Stations may not call CQ
 contest in this window.

To me this says there is to be NO contest activity in this segment by anyone, CQ
 or S&P.

73, Ty K3MM