[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10M rule violations

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10M rule violations
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 14:10:15 1999
I just want to mention a couple of clear rule violations that were occuring this
weekend:

A)  The rules state that 28300 to 28350 is a "no-contest" area, yet the segment
was loaded with DX stations calling CQ contest.   They did not get an answer
from K3MM this past weekend.  Hey, I think it's a stupid rule...but rules are
rules.

B)  There was a clear violation of the MS rules by at least one entry this
weekend with blatantly simultaneous CQ runs heard  on phone and CW.  This wont
fly!

73, Ty K3MM