[CQ-Contest] Band reject filters

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Band reject filters
From: bogus@does.not.exist.com (bogus@does.not.exist.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 21:46:45 2000

On the subject of bandpass filters, in the past I have had experience
using the Dunestar unit, with disasterous results when on the
100 watt output of  transceiver and one of us brainfaded when
switching bands and did not switch the Dunestar multiband filter......
results....burned capacitors in filter. (We did not have rigs capable
of automatically switching the dunestar)

Can anyone tell me how tolerant the ICE bandpass filters are if
you transmit 100W thru them on the wrong band?

73,

Dennis Vernacchia N6KI