[CQ-Contest] SO2R IS A Seperate Entry Class

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R IS A Seperate Entry Class
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Thu Jun 1 11:14:38 2000
HI John,

I think you are the first perosn ever to have thanked me for a
reflector posting :.)

Playing devil's advocate - if there were separate categories for
SO1R and SO2R, I would expect many of the SO2R guys to go
back to one radio. Do I want to compete with AR,TJ,WW,AN, etc.,
or would I reather compete with the guys who, for whatever reason,
continue to use 1 radio? And, do we then create SO1R, SO2R with
and without packet as 4 new categories? Aren't there enough top
ten boxes now?

73 Barry