[CQ-Contest] SO2R

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Fri Jun 2 01:40:03 2000

>If one
> op can use 2, 3, or 4 radios, and he is the ONLY op, then he should be
> rewarded for a higher score because he has done more than those
> of us using
> less radios.
>
> Now back to seeing how I might better my one-radio setup.
>
> 73,
>
> Fred/NA2U
> CWMAN...I'd rather work CW!!!
> The ham formerly known as WA0QOA
> "Je mange donc je suis."

Not only that, but by their actions they inspire others to set higher goals,
learn new practices/procedures, try new things to make that bigger score,
whether using one or more radios.  I like to think of my pathetic attempts
at so2r as self-improvement!  No matter how long and slow it may be.

73,
dale, kg5u
"The mange is on the dog"