[CQ-Contest] SO2R

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R
From: Toivo.Hallikivi@systecon.fi (Toivo Hallikivi)
Date: Fri Jun 2 19:36:53 2000
Although I have very little 2R experience, I can say I agree with Bob 100%.

What comes to Jim's (K8MR) concern about SO2R operators using more
frequencies, I can see his point, but what I don't understand is how
creating a separate SO2R category would solve that problem.

IMHO, splitting SO1R and SO2R up into two separate categories would soon
generate even more categories - SO2R T/S, SO1R T/S, SO2R Assisted and
Unassisted, etc. How about SO2R with one radio connected to a
tribander/single wire and the other one to a monoband yagi :). And of course
then there is always SO3R. :)

73

Toivo ES2RR