[CQ-Contest] Click, click, click...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Click, click, click...
From: ve3bbh@interlog.com (Paul, VE3ZT)
Date: Thu Feb 22 22:11:48 2001
I agree with you, Bill. Have noticed same thing re lots of clicks on the
bands during contests, thought it was just me, though. I run my MP with
about 15-20 db of Attentuation, i.e., helps me when working weaker EUs with
40-over Ws & VEs nearby. I've heard that MPs are bad for clicks (not sure
if true, though).

73, Paul