[CQ-Contest] I can feel the heat! Fwoosh!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] I can feel the heat! Fwoosh!
From: w7why@harborside.com (Tom Osborne)
Date: Thu Mar 29 03:25:49 2001
<027401c0b62e$0bfaa3a0$b73456d1@nec3>
Sender: owner-cq-contest@contesting.com

Billy Cox wrote:

 > You are NOT alone ... this "smells badly" like the Non-Assisted
 > Ops that use packet ... if it's wrong it's wrong ... That's why the
 > rules exist and are to be followed.

Hi Billy et al

I think a lot of rule breakers are not intending to send in a log
anyway.  I've seen lots of postings from guys on other reflectors
stating that with the inception of the Cabrillo format, they are
just going to quit sending in logs.  If they don't send in a log,
breaking the rules don't matter one bit.  Can you just see the
chaos that could start? 73
Tom W7WHY