[CQ-Contest] Does Dayton hurt the WPX CW Contest?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Does Dayton hurt the WPX CW Contest?
From: otterstad@enter.vg (ragnar otterstad)
Date: Wed Apr 18 11:22:58 2001
        >>You see, my XYL would not see the humor in my doing two ham
          >>radio weekends in a row, and one of them being on a holiday
          >>weekend.  Scott said that he was pretty much in the same boat,
          >>except that he was doing the Dayton thing.

You guys need to trade in your spouses!  I spent our 25th and 30th
wedding anniversaries noodling around in CQWW-cw, I have to remind
my wife that it's our aniversary (if I remember).  First things first!

And no, she doesn't have a sister -

Derek aa5bt

I assume she is British too ???     73  Rag LA5HE