[CQ-Contest] Does Dayton hurt the WPX CW Contest?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Does Dayton hurt the WPX CW Contest?
From: cx6vm@adinet.com.uy (Jorge Diez - CX6VM)
Date: Wed Apr 18 15:09:33 2001
Hi:

     I never went to a Dayton Hamvention, but in the future when I´ll go
certainly that will not be a 3 day´s trip. I must add more activities on US
to support the Air ticket value  to there, so I will think in a 10-15 days
holidays including the Dayton Hamvention and also left time to arrive to my
country and have the enough time to setup the station for the contest.

     I thinks this is not a problem to US citizens that can arrive at Dayton
anytime/anyhour, but for us outside Norht America is worst.

     Enjoy Dayton and see you in WPX CW!!!!

     Jorge

Jorge Diez Furest
E mails:   cx6vm@adinet.com.uy