[CQ-Contest] Contest QSLing

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest QSLing
From: robert.n.shapiro@att.net (Rob Shapiro - ND3A)
Date: Fri May 4 17:54:49 2001
Pete, I'd love to see your proposal be seriously explored but would like to
play devil's advocate.  If Station A claims a contact Station B in a
contest, and both stations have submitted Cabrillo files, how accurately
would the QSO crosscheck be performed?  Would the crosscheck just look for
a band/mode match for a particular date or look for a time match also?  If
yes for a time match, then is it an exact match or +/- some amount.  If +/-
and the QSO occurred around the time of a date change, then there could be
a difference of dates.  I wonder if these details could be worked out?

73, Rob - ND3A