[CQ-Contest] E-QSLs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] E-QSLs
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Tue May 8 00:32:38 2001
First you can put me in the camp that prefers to have a real card in on my
wall from the station made contact with, and I don't consider my self one of
the OT in ham radio. I haven't had my license 10 years yet.
With that said I think I have an idea to make EQSL's enjoyable to a vast
number that don't really care for them, gpo to TUCOWS.COM and check out some
of the slide show screen savers. I haven't tried any of them yet but they
allow you to load pictures in a slide show that plays on you monitor when
the computer is idle. That way you can have all the eqsl's that you have no
use for flash on your monitor one by one while you not using the computer.
It could also be a way to get a non ham interested in ham radio when he or
she asks " what are those pictures on your computer"
73
Rick
KC5AJX