[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10 Meter Contest Logs Received

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10 Meter Contest Logs Received
From: dhenderson@arrl.org (Henderson, Dan N1ND)
Date: Thu May 31 12:22:59 2001
The list of Logs Received for the 2000 ARRL 10 Meter Contest Has been posted
at:

http://www.arrl.org/contests/claimed/

Logs listed as checklogs either designated themselves as such, did not
submit usable log files, or did not provide sufficient information in their
Cabrillo summary sheet header to be able to classify their entry.

If you find errors in your listing please contact me at n1nd@arrl.org as
soon as possible.

All entries we received are listed.  If your entry is not on the list and
submitted electronically, please forward me a copy of the e-receipt that you
received back from the robot along with another copy of your entry.  If your
entry is not listed and you submitted via postal service, please contact me
at 860-594-0232.

Thanks and 73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager