[CQ-Contest] JARL/AA

Subject: [CQ-Contest] JARL/AA
From: clive_whelan@btinternet.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Mon Jun 18 21:55:44 2001
What are the JARL playing at? This is a rhetorical question, but
I do hope someone is listening in JA.

Have you seen

http://www.jarl.com/contest/english/aaelog.htm

bizarre or what???

My entry was rejected by autoreply almost before it was
received! This despite *trying* to comply with the bizarre
format above. Quite simply my email client will *not* format in
line log stuff adequately. Every other contest organisation
accepts ( in fact afaik *only* accepts) entries as attachments.

Last time I was the *only* GW entrant, so I think the JARL needs
my entry more than I need to enter. It's a shame but life is too
short for this kind of obstacle. It's up to you JA?

73

Clive
GW3NJW
gw3njw@gw7x.org