[CQ-Contest] JARL/AA

Subject: [CQ-Contest] JARL/AA
From: k1ttt@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Mon Jun 18 23:39:43 2001
awwww, its not that bizzare.  its basically the same type of syntax used in html
and xml but with their own made up tags for each part.  maybe there is some ja
written program that generates it.  some mail editors may have to be set for
plain text and have the line length made longer or turn off line wrapping to
prevent corruption.  it sounds like last year they realized there was a problem,
i guess it wasn't sorted out yet.

--
David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto://k1ttt@berkshire.net