[CQ-Contest] Contest Annual

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Annual
From: dennis.mcalpine@verizon.net (Dennis McAlpine)
Date: Sun Jan 13 19:37:32 2002
And, who is going to write this extra text? and do the preparation,
publishing, etc?  Maybe Dan Henderson needs some cloning, (I ask
sheepishly)?  Let's face it! Where is all of this great new editorial coming
from?All volunteers should apply now to get in on the ground floor.

If the idea is to reduce the visibility of contests (in addition to saving
space in QST) then let's just move the entire contest operation over to NCJ.
Administration could rotate among the various big contest clubs just like
the Scandanavians do with the SAC contests on an annual basis. We could get
sponsors, as I suggested earlier.  Maybe even elect our own king, and raise
taxes...and form a separate country...and do away with all tower
restrictions...
Dennis K2SX