[CQ-Contest] Contest Annual

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Annual
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Mon Jan 14 01:19:21 2002

>From: "Ford Peterson" <ford@cmgate.com>
>To: "Contest reflector" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
>Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Annual
>

>In private correspondence with Director Bellows, the following was
>mentioned:
>
>"One other possibility I am looking into is publishing a Contest Annual
>with all Contest scores and additional text. "
>
>What do you think?  This sounds like a nifty document for contesters.
>
>Ford-N0FP
>ford@cmgate.com

Oh yea great idea. We get the results free in QST or free on the website.
Now they want to publish the same info and charge us how much for it??????
Putting on the web site with more info than we get now is a good idea but
taking out of QST and making us pay extra for it I don't think will fly.
I for one will not pay for it.

73
Rick
KC5AJX