[CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy

Subject: [CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy
From: bob.wruble@verizon.net (bob.wruble@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Apr 5 08:25:27 2002
forcing u to upload all of ur logs is a stupid move in my opinion
becuz that sends a endless stream of eqsls to stations that
have no interest in getting them .... like me!
why do i need 20 qsls from k7qq each contest season??
or from other domestic contest stns??

i have not uploaded any of my annual 30k plus contest
qsos to eqsl for this very reason ....... i saw eqsl as a great tool to
respond to the constant drone of incoming qsl requests
that follow/plague contesters ........

i want to support the paper chasers in the hobby in exchage for their wking
me in the contests ......... but now it looks like this
can't be done without uploading the logs?

lifes a bitch and then u die!

de w7gg/ai7b/ww7or