[CQ-Contest] so2r off the shelf?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] so2r off the shelf?
From: jim@kc4hw.net (Jim Johnson)
Date: Tue Apr 16 07:40:02 2002
> 1.)  Single computer with Writelog

I have been using one computer with two video cards and two monitors.
Unfortunately my vision is not a good as it once was and this gives me
the opportunity to run both monitors at 800x600.  This confirguration give
the ability to treat two monitors as one.  The mouse will scroll back and
forth between the two.  You can put alot of the misc windows on the
second monitor and reserve the main monitor for the log, bandmaps,
decode windows (rtty), etc

There are limitations on what cards can be used.  On Win98SE check in
the help for Multiple Display Support and make sure your video cards are
compatible.

Jim Johnson, Melbourne, Florida
jim@kc4hw.net - http://www.kc4hw.net
DXCluster RF Connection: 144.97