[CQ-Contest] so2r off the shelf?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] so2r off the shelf?
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Wed Apr 17 10:12:21 2002
>>>"Tadej Mezek, S51TA" said:
>
> HI!
>
> I am familiar with sbdvp on TR, but when you transmit the voice card is not
> put out the microphone, you should build a switch with relay or so, and the
> audio is not 100% ok from my experience...

This is sound card dependent. I run my heil into my soundcard whose output
goes right to the radio. I run SBDVP with TR and I can record messages on the
fly...truly a wonderful thing. The mic however is not muted on TX of a
recorded message.

Who knows...there just may be improvements in the future.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont