[CQ-Contest] Consider This

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Consider This
From: wd4ahz@gte.net (Ron Wetjen)
Date: Wed Apr 24 08:42:14 2002
Didn't anyone really READ Dennis' post?  WHERE did he say anything about
a seperate category for SO2R?  I just reread it, and still don't see it.

He wrote:

"I also suggested that each contest summary that posted on the
reflectors etc, have a column indicating whether SO2R was utilized."

Just something in the results to show who is and isn't using SO2R - NOT
A SEPERATE OR NEW CATEGORY.  It's already on the 3830 reporting form ...
what's the big deal on adding an * after a printed result?

Seems like it's a big secret or something!

73, Ron  WD4AHZ

SO1R, by choice AND necessity (and no, I don't want a new category.  I'd
just like to know how I compare to my "peers" - and maybe smile when I
happen to beat a SO2R - or is THAT what has everyone so worried?)