[CQ-Contest] Restoring High Band/Low Band categories in ARRL DX Test

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Restoring High Band/Low Band categories in ARRL DX Test
From: contesting@eircom.net (Tim Makins, EI8IC)
Date: Wed Jun 19 08:15:56 2002
Yes, this is a very good idea. Many low-budget contesters find it hard to
get good antennas for all the 6 bands, yet find that a weekend stuck on just
one band can get rather monotonous. A Low or High Band entry gives a guy/gal
more enjoyment and variety without the need for the such a big antenna
set-up.

But why keep it just for the ARRL DX Test ? Surely there are other contests
where this would work as well.

Who should we write to in order to get this idea really moving ????

Tim, EI8IC

www.qsl.net/ei8ic/
HF and Budget Contesting Information Site.
Recently updated - Faster navigation, new Contesting pages and resources.