[CQ-Contest] Restoring High Band/Low Band categories in ARRL DX Test

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Restoring High Band/Low Band categories in ARRL DX Test
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Wed Jun 19 22:35:07 2002
After reading my prior post a few time, I realized how the sentence
could be read otherwise...

Let me reword.

New entry category: Two-band. Single operator only.
Entrant picks any two bands. Entry is scored in the same fashion as an
all band entry that was confined to two bands. All two-band entries
compete together by power level regardless of the bands picked. No
band-change restrictions between the two bands.

Picking the two best bands with night/day, propagation, equipment, all
to maximize score will tax operator knowledge and skill. Or operate
what your circumstances allow you.

73, Guy.