[CQ-Contest] Re: Non-line score coverage in QST

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Non-line score coverage in QST
From: mwdink@eskimo.com (mwdink@eskimo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 09:44:19 2002
I'm reading a lot about whether the line scores should be in QST or not.

I am not reading anything about anybody actually going up and trying out
the electronic versions.

So, I went up and reviewed the newly released ARRL 10M results.

Following that review, I was going to write a whole bunch about the entire
week's worth of long discussions regarding contest haters, economics,
following the money, conspiracies, politics, the death of the
hobby, and even.... <sigh> tree hugging.

However, I think I can better summarize my feelings about line scores
going on-line in three short words.

I like 'em.

rock on!
dink, n7wa