[CQ-Contest] Re: Non-line score coverage in QST

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Non-line score coverage in QST
From: mwdink@eskimo.com (mwdink@eskimo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 16:27:54 2002
There is no continental breakdown as yet but I don't know why
that couldn't be added. I'm sure the data is there. (Now's the
time to get what we want.)

For now, go into Section, select NON-USA (It's not obvious it's there
the first time) - then sort by section. You will have a country by
country breakdown. I recommend the Tab or Comma delimited download
(it's quick) so you can review all the results without paging.

73
dink

At 08:16 PM 7/26/2002 +0000, Clive Whelan wrote:

> However, I think I can better summarize my feelings about line scores
> going on-line in three short words.
>

> I like 'em.

Erm, am I  being dense here, is there a way to separate the scores by
continent as there was in QST? That is invaluable.

73

Clive
GW3NJW
gw3njw@gw7x.org