[CQ-Contest] IOTA Contest logs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IOTA Contest logs
From: g3xtt@lineone.net (Donald Field)
Date: Sun Jul 28 19:12:18 2002
Another lively contest - I counted (from my own observations and the
Cluster) at least 189 IOTA groups active, so I suspect the actual number was
over 200. Conditions not too good, but the big multis were over 3,000 QSOs
at the end.

Logs have started to arrive, and I am already seeing a potential problem. I
have had several Cabrillo logs generated by CT, which were empty (no QSOs).
All that is in the file is a note saying CT doesn't support Cabrillo for the
IOTA Contest. I am surprised that people send logs without checking what
they contain but please, if you used CT, ensure you send a file with all the
required data (I believe the .ALL file should be OK).

73 Don G3XTT
IOTA Contest Manager